personal-licence-application training-courses Premises-licence-applications
 human-resourses-hr   first-aid-training

Confidently achieve your APLH (NCPLH) personal licence with Innpacked

Our pass rate last month was 99.9%

We are a national training provider specialising in both the design and delivery of courses and workshops to the licensed, hospitality and security industries.
Our most popular course is the Award for Personal Licence Holders (APLH) which is the qualification required to attain a personal licence to sell alcohol.

As Innpacked has its own licensing department we can take care of the whole Personal Licence application from start to finish for you, from course to council application.

This APLH licensing course is delivered at public centres nationally or at your own venue with the Home Study option.

You can book your APLH course online by using the course search at the top of any of the Innpacked pages.

If you would rather talk to someone please call Free Phone 08000 786 056 or use the Online Support at the top of the page.

Search APLH Courses by region

Scotland North East North West Wales Yorkshire Midlands East of England South West England South East England Greater London Image Map

Course Finder 

If you would rather let us find the course for you, then please click below and let us do the searching for you.


Course Finder

APLH Learning Options

There are a choice of ways to obtain the BIIAB Award for Personal Licence Holders Qualification.

We realise that everyone's time constraints and learning styles are different so we can offer you various ways to sit the APLH (NCPLH).

Standard Scheduled One Day APLH (NCPLH)










Innpacked Licensing Department

Posted By: Celtic Nil on 22/01/2013 12:00
APLH, PL Application, Transfer of licence and change of DPS for only £500

Posted By: bluelevel on 11/05/2009 12:27
Spend your time filling in licensing forms and dealing with your CRB or spend your time making money and let us apply for your licence for you.

BII PEAT On-line Pre-Entry Awareness Training


PEAT is an e-learning package that identifies the main issues which need to be considered and investigated before signing a pub tenancy or lease agreement.

It is accredited by BIIAB, the Ofqual regulated awarding body which is part of BII, the professional body for the licensed retail industry.

If you are looking to take on a pub lease or tenancy in England or Wales then taking PEAT will give you the necessary knowledge to evaluate the agreement which you are seeking to enter as well as advising you of other figure with book issues which you may not be aware of.