TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Equal Opportunity, Complaints, Data Protection
- Innpacked will offer help and assistance to anyone with learning difficulties, within the rules of the relevant awarding body. Innpacked must be informed prior to the course of any special requirements that learners may need, as we may require certain information in writing in order to make allowances for any such difficulties.
- Innpacked have the following policies available on request:
- equal opportunities policy
- company complaints procedure
- health & safety policy
- All data regarding delegates will be stored on the Innpacked database and may be shared with other organisations for the purpose of detecting fraud.
- Your data may be used for future marketing of courses or other relevant products by Innpacked. In order to opt out of this, you must request this in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Innpacked is committed to continual improvement of its services. Feedback will be continually monitored from course delegates. In the event of a complaint from a client, in the first instance, Innpacked will endeavour to satisfy the complaint. In the unlikely event of the complaint not being dealt with by Innpacked, we undertake to seek advice to resolve the matter from the relevant awarding body as appropriate.
- Innpacked is committed to a policy of protecting the rights and privacy of individuals, including but not limited to learners, our staff and anyone else we engage with, in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Innpacked Ltd needs to process certain information about the learners, our staff and other individuals it has dealings with for administrative purposes e.g. to recruit and pay staff, to administer courses and training, to record training progress and to comply with our legal obligations to funding bodies and government. To comply with the law, information about individuals must be collected and used fairly, stored safely and securely and not disclosed to any third party unlawfully.
Innpacked Payment Terms
- Requesting an invoice shall be deemed as confirmation of booking terms and conditions.
- If an invoice has been requested it cannot be cancelled and will be deemed due whether the product is taken or not. For example, course attended, licence submitted etc.
- All fees including Innpacked application or course fees are non-refundable irrespective of the success of an application or course attendance.
- All invoices must be paid within 10 working days, or in advance of the course or the commencement of an application whichever is the soonest.
- Should there be any associated costs for Innpacked as a result of a payment not being processed (i.e. bounced cheque), then Innpacked will charge the client for any such costs.
- Any bulk discounts or promotional prices are only valid if fees are paid within Innpacked payment terms. If fees are not paid within Innpacked payment terms, Innpacked will re-invoice for the full amount with no discount.
- There will be an administration charge of £25 + VAT on changing a delegates name for a course.
- All relevant disbursement and application payments will be made to Innpacked immediately on request. If these payments are not made on request Innpacked reserve the right to stop the application process. No refund will be due if the process is stopped.
- Once an online exam is booked, should the candidate request a change to the time and/or date of the exam within 2 working days of the exam, the candidate will be required to pay a £50 administration fee to Innpacked before the booking can be altered.
Innpacked Course Booking Terms
- Innpacked will endeavour to ensure that all courses are delivered on the advertised day. Should any change of date be required, Innpacked will offer the candidate an alternative date
- Innpacked will ensure that all training venues meet with the relevant awarding bodies regulations and that they are safe and secure for candidates
- Innpacked reserves the right to cancel courses and in the unlikely event of cancellation by Innpacked, the client will be offered a mutually acceptable future date. Innpacked will not be liable for any loss or expenses incurred by the client arising from such a cancellation. Innpacked will also not be responsible for any extra expenses incurred by the delegate attending an alternative venue
- Please always refer to the address within your joining instructions (by post or by email) for the venue address of your course
- We regret that due to the high cost of our course administration, we are unable to refund course fees in the event of the client cancelling a reservation. However, we will always offer our clients a transfer to a future course date at no additional charge, subject to the cancellations being more than 5 working days before the course date
- If the cancellation is less than 5 working days, Innpacked reserves the right charge the following:
- If the cancellation is less than 48 hours prior to the course then Innpacked reserves the right to withhold all monies paid
- If the cancellation is less than 3 days, Innpacked will charge £100 (plus VAT) to move you onto an alternative course
- If the cancellation is less than 5 days, Innpacked will charge £75 (plus VAT) to move you onto an alternative course
- When an online course has been booked, Innpacked cannot refund any monies paid if the candidate has logged into the course.
- Innpacked do not have access to online courses or exams and liability for support is passed to the awarding body at the point of the candidate commencing the online course. Online course or exam enquiries must be communicated directly to the awarding body and not Innpacked.
- Should the candidate request a refund for an online course where the candidate has not logged in, Innpacked requires them to do this within 2 days of booking the online course or no refund will be made.
- Innpacked reserve the right to withhold certificates and results until such time as the course fees are paid in full
- Innpacked will deliver all courses within the guidelines of the awarding body that oversees the qualification
- Innpacked will ensure that all examinations are carried out within the regulations of the relevant awarding body
- Innpacked will ensure that all courses are delivered by trainers that have been approved to deliver the course by the relevant awarding body
- Innpacked will not accept liability for loss or damage to property or personal injury to persons attending a course
Innpacked Course Booking Terms
- The candidate will make Innpacked aware, at the time of booking, of any learning difficulties or medical issues which are relevant to the training day. This includes any dietary requirements
- The candidate will endeavour to familiarise themselves with the pre-course study material before the examination
- The candidate will endeavour to arrive at the training venue before the start time of the course. Innpacked reserves the right to refuse entry to late arrivals if it is adjudged to be distracting to other candidates
- The candidate will make the trainer aware of any complaints or any aspect of the training or examination that they are unhappy with on the day or will inform Innpacked within 24 hours of the course completion. Failure to adhere to this tie may make the complaint invalid.
- The candidate will pay an appropriate additional charge for a new DBS certificate or course certificate should it either expire or get lost through no fault of Innpacked.
Innpacked Licence Application Service Terms
Licence Application service includes any of the following:
Personal Licence Applications
Premises Licence Applications
Premises Licence Transfer
Change of Designated Premises Supervisor
- Liaise with the applicant to establish the likely success of an application and provide advice as appropriate
- Gather the relevant information and documentation from an applicant to be able to make the relevant application (i.e. DBS, Council application etc.)
- Liaise with all relevant authorities on the applicant’s behalf. This includes all correspondence being sent directly to Innpacked and viewed by our licensing team. Where a disclosure has any convictions which have not been declared on your forms, we will directly contact the applicant to discuss its contents prior to submitting an application. By accepting these terms and conditions, you are authorising Innpacked to act on your behalf.
- Provide applicant with relevant public notice and guidance as to how this should be displayed.
- Prepare and submit all relevant forms.
- Provide regular updates to the applicant on the progress of their application.
- Provide the client with a draft of the application and supporting documents for their approval. This must be checked and agreed by the client. Failure to provide relevant approval within 2 weeks could result in Innpacked stopping the application.
Innpacked will not:
- Guarantee the success of the application.
- Guarantee that an application will be granted.
- Be liable for any refund to the applicant once the application has been booked irrespective of the success or completion of the application.
- Provide representation for an applicant at a Licensing Authority Hearing unless specific arrangements have been agreed as part of the application process.
- Be liable for any loss or damage of personal ID either during postage or at any agency offices
- Be liable for the applicant’s public notice or its correct display
- Accept any liability for incorrect, misleading or incomplete information provided by the client or any delay in processing the application as a result
- Be liable for any monies paid for advertisement or re-advertisement of any application due to incorrect, misleading or incomplete information provided by the client or licensing authority including any delay in processing the application as a result
- In the event the guidance is not followed by the applicant, Innpacked accepts no liability
The applicant agrees to:
- Comply promptly with any requests to provide appropriate information and documentation in order for the application to be submitted.
- To pay all relevant disbursement and application payments to Innpacked immediately on request. If these payments are not made on request Innpacked reserve the right to stop the application process. No refund will be due if the process is stopped.
- Innpacked reserve the right to withdraw or close off an application where we have pursued on no less than 3 occasions for information, which the applicant has then failed to supply. In this case, no monies will be reimbursed
- Confirm that they are entitled to and eligible to make an application for the licence.
- Understand that Innpacked has no control over the time that an application may take and the applicant will not be entitled to compensation should any relevant authority take longer than an applicant might otherwise have expected to process any application.
- To pay an appropriate additional charge for a new DBS certificate should it either expire or get lost through no fault of Innpacked.
- To pay any advertising fees to Innpacked upon request and to ensure that all relevant information is correct and true to the best of their knowledge.
- Correctly display any public notice provided by Innpacked.
- The applicant will ensure any public notice provided by Innpacked remain displayed for the duration of the consultation period.
- Follow all guidance relating to an application given by Innpacked.