Cost £175.00



Change of Designated Premises Supervisor – £175 + VAT (including fees)

When YOU NEED to change a DPS?

Alcohol can NOT be legally sold if there is no Designated Premises Supervisor in place.

You must change a DPS when the current Designated Premises Supervisor no longer works at the premises or has had their personal licence suspended.

Innpacked’s licensing team can process the whole application for you.

All you need to do is submit a signed consent form by the current designated premises supervisor, which we will provide you with and a scan of your old licence (or explanation of why you can’t send it).