Once you are a premises licence all of the below obligations must be fulfilled.
• The licence (or a certified copy) must be kept on the premises and available for inspection at all times by any police constable or person authorised by the council.
• The licence summary (Part B must be prominently displayed, at the premises,
• If your Premises Licence is lost, stolen or destroyed you must notify the council and apply for a copy of the licence.
• If you wish to surrender your licence you must inform the council.
• If you wish to make any changes to your designated premises supervisor, operating hours, activities, conditions and any alteration to the premises you must apply apply to the council for a variation of your premises licence.
• Any change of name or address must be disclosed to the council.
• You must apply to the council if you wish to transfer the licence to someone else.
• Pay an annual fee due on the anniversary of the grant date of your licence.