08000 786 056


Premises Licence Application Promise

We guarantee to be at least 25% cheaper than any like for like quote. That is a promise.

Book your Premises Licence with us and we'll process your Personal Licence for FREE

 Why not contact us for a Free quote


Personal Licence Application

A Personal licence is the licence held by an individual who wishes to sell or authorise the sale of alcohol on a licensed premises. An application for a Personal Licence must be made to the local authority for the area where the proposed Licence holder lives.

The application must be accompanied by a Criminal Records Bureau Basic Declaration.

We can make the application
on your behalf for both your Criminal Record Declaration and your Personal Licence.

If you would like us to apply for your Personal Licence please complete the form below and your own individual Licensing Advisors will be in contact with you immediately.

Personal Licence Application Inquiry form


1. Your personal details


Previous Title (if relevant)

If 'other' please state
Previous surname (if relevant)
Previous forenames (if relevant)

I am 18 years old or older

Residential Address

Do you have any unspent criminal convictions

Do you currently hold a licence

Please enter the text shown in the box below

What happens next?

Once we have recieved your details we will compile a personal application pack and contact you to complete the process. We will require as part of your application 

  1. A copy of an EU Passport OR an EU photo-driving licence
  2. A copy of a bank statement or a utility bill no more than 3 months old, showing your current home address
  3. Two passport-style colour photographs
Your personal application advisor will discuss with you the most convenient way for you to send these to us.


Do I Need a Personal Licence?

You need a Personal Licence under the Licensing Act 2003 if you want to sell alcohol. 

If you are to be the DPS named on the Premises Licence you must hold a valid Personal Licence. 

All sales of alcohol must be authorised by a personal licence holder so it would be useful to have more than one Personal Licence holder working at a particular site. 

However, it is not a legal requirement for a Personal Licence holder always to be present when alcohol is sold.