08000 786 056



About us

Premisesl Licence Application Service is part of the Innpacked group.
Innpacked have been established for 10 years and in that time have built up a reputation of excellence in training and licensing within the hospitality industry
Our Premises Licence team are based at our head office and have a wide experience of delivering premises licences to candidates quickly and with the minimum of fuss.
The reason we can move quicker than most is because we take care of the whole process for you and you will have your own personal consultant.
If you would like to discuss any of your licesing or training requirements or have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Premises Licence Application Promise

We guarantee to be at least 25% cheaper than any like for like quote. That is a promise.

Book your Premises Licence with us and we'll process your Personal Licence for FREE

 Why not contact us for a Free quote

Do I Need a Personal Licence?

You need a Personal Licence under the Licensing Act 2003 if you want to sell alcohol. 

If you are to be the DPS named on the Premises Licence you must hold a valid Personal Licence. 

All sales of alcohol must be authorised by a personal licence holder so it would be useful to have more than one Personal Licence holder working at a particular site. 

However, it is not a legal requirement for a Personal Licence holder always to be present when alcohol is sold.

If you would like more information on how and where to get a Personal Licence click here