Level 2 National Certificate for Licensing Practitioners (NCLP)
As this qualification is not delivered as a public course it can not be purchased on-line. Please call Free Phone 08000 786 056 or click below and one of our booking team will be happy to discuss your requirements.
● Developed in conjunction with Local Authority Co-ordinators of Regulatory Services (LACORS)
● Designed for Local Authority licensing officers, and those responsible for the administration of the Licensing Act 2003
● Ensures those involved in the review and approval of personal and premises licences are aware of their roles and practice under the new law and the associated Guidance and Regulation
The NCLP is designed for local authority licensing officers, and other staff, such as police officers, fire officers and environmental health officers, involved in the administration of the Licensing Act 2003.
The BIIAB Level 2 NCLP gives a broad introduction to the process of licensing including:
- the duties of a licensing authority
- applications and determination of a licence being granted
- hearing and appeal processes and procedures
- the duties of applicants
- the powers and rights of the relevant authorities to inspect licensed premises
The BIIAB Level 2 NCLP has been designed to be completed in one day (although longer tuition or self-study options may be available), and includes a short multiple-choice exam. A comprehensive handbook, presented in an easy-to-follow format, supports the qualification and covers all the information needed for the examination.