Course Finder 

If you would rather let us find the course for you, then please click below and let us do the searching for you.

Caterer and Hotelkeeper News


RSS Feed Error

Morning Advertiser News

Posted By: Celtic Nil on 22/01/2013 12:00
APLH, PL Application, Transfer of licence and change of DPS for only £500

Posted By: bluelevel on 11/05/2009 12:27
Spend your time filling in licensing forms and dealing with your CRB or spend your time making money and let us apply for your licence for you.

BBC News

S Korea leader condemns ferry crew
South Korean President Park Geun-hye condemns the conduct of some of the crew of the ferry that sank last week, calling it "akin to murder".

Huge fire on Leeds industrial estate
An inferno on an industrial estate in Leeds sends flames and a large plume of smoke up over the city.

PM's Christianity remarks 'divisive'
Leading public figures claim David Cameron risks causing division in society with his recent comments that the UK is a Christian country.

Skin cancer rates 'surge since 70s'
The incidence of the most serious skin cancer is now five times higher than it was in the 1970s, figures show.

MH370 hunt 'still drawing blank'
A robotic submarine scanning for signs of missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 is two-thirds through its ocean scan but has yet to find any trace.

Licensing Application Service

Posted By: innpacked on 18/08/2010 12:00
A premises licence is required for any premises from which 'licensable activities' are conducted. Licensable activities include: the retail sale of alcohol, regulated entertainment and late-night refreshment. Contact Innpacked for a no obligation qoute on assisting with your premises licence application. We guarantee that our prices will be at least 25% cheaper than any comparable solicitors quote and our service will be personal to you. You will have your own personal licensing consultant to handle your ca